
Along with the award came this little quote:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated."It also says : "Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
So we would like to pass this on to the eight following food bloggers:
The girls over at Mennonite Girls Can Cook
Annie at It's All About Food
Donna at Donna's Book Nook
Melanie at My Kitchen Cafe
Phil at The Rambling Priest
Cindy at Letters From Midlife
Thank you all and happy cooking!!
7 comments:
How flattering that you chose me and my blog. Thank you so much! It made my day!
Hey Thanks! I'm so glad you like The Sisters Cafe! :)
Erin (one of the sisters)
Yes... thank you for the award! I agree with Melanie... it makes your day! Mindy (another sister)
You deserve your award!!
and on behalf of the girls of Mennonite Girls Can Cook I say a big Thank-you! for passing the honor on to us!
Thank you so much! That was very sweet of you!! I am enjoying reading thru your post! They look yummy!- (another sister-from sisterscafe)
Yay, I'm glad you like the award, you deserve it!
Congrats on the award and thank you for paying it forward to me! lol
Post a Comment